Code “ACTIONRF” grants an NFL bonus of $ 1,001 and a free jersey
The NFL every night of the week. The NBA with solid slates every day. College football bowl season. The hoops of college are stepping up. Beautiful end of year celebrations for sports fans and especially sports bettors.
There’s no better time to open an account with a new bookie, and Caesars claims it should be your choice. This new offer lives up to their expectations: they’ll match your first bet in funds up to $ 1,001, and they’ll also give you a free NBA jersey of your choice. What a story!
Just make sure to use the code on this page or redeem the code ACTIONRF, otherwise you will not be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook – available with registration and betting online currently in Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia and Virginia – famous the big day with an incredible and obvious offer.
Do you already have Caesars? No problem: check out more sports betting offers for all sports here.
Best Caesars promo codes for NFL Week 15, Sunday Night Football, NBA and more
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: it’s one of the most generous sportsbooks for new and existing users, as this offering shows. Few places give four silver numbers, and add a free NBA jersey on top of that!
Here’s how the promotion works: Register using the link on this page, make a deposit and place your first bet on Caesars Sportsbook. You have finished! That’s all you have to do: Caesars will then match your bet in the form of bonus funds in your account.
Suppose you bet $ 300 on tonight’s Sunday night soccer game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New Orleans Saints. This means that after placing this bet, Caesars will put an additional $ 300 into your account. Whether you bet $ 100 or $ 1000 is completely up to you, but the bonus funds will obviously increase the more you bet.
This promotion is available to new Caesars users for any sporting event and first bet. Here are the NFL options this week:
- Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Tennessee Titans vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Houston Texans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals vs. Detroit Lions, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Carolina Panthers at the Buffalo Bills, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Denver Broncos, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Falcons vs. San Francisco 49ers, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Green Bay Packers at the Baltimore Ravens, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Cleveland Browns, Mondays at 5 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Chicago Bears, Mondays at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Washington Football vs. Philadelphia Eagles, Tuesdays at 7 p.m. ET
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams, Tuesdays at 7 p.m. ET
If you’re interested in the NBA, here’s the list for Saturday:
- Miami Heat at the Detroit Pistons, Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Sacramento Kings, Sunday 6 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at Memphis Grizzlies, Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans vs Philadelphia 76ers, Sunday at 7 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets vs. Brooklyn Nets, Sunday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Atlanta Hawks, Sunday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Chicago Bulls, Sunday at 8 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves, Sunday at 8 p.m. ET
- Charlotte Hornets at the Phoenix Suns, Sunday at 8 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Deals for Sunday, December 19
The savings don’t stop once you become a Caesars user. They offer special bets and odds increases every day. Here are a few available now.
- The Steelers win and Diontae Johnson scores a touchdown: increased to +285 odds
- Ryan Tannehill on 249.5 passing yards and 1.5 passing touchdowns: increased to +450 odds
- Najee Harris and Julio Jones each score a TD: increased to +500 odds
- The Cardinals win and AJ Green scores a touchdown: increased to +200 odds
- Kyler Murray over 1.5 TD passes and to have a rushed TD: increased to +400 odds
- The Cardinals, Suns and Arizona State all win: increased to +250 odds
- The Titans, Jaguars and Dolphins all win: increased to +280 odds
- The Lions and Pistons both win: increased to +2200 odds
- Both Titans and Grizzlies win: increased to +225 odds
- Jets and Giants each scored over 16.5 points: increased to +375 odds
- Dak Prescott for 299.5 passing yards and 1.5 touchdowns: increased to +250 odds
- Much more!
How would you rate this article?