Fair Lawn Women’s March + Mourning Coach H + Football Win
The National March of Women saw people from across the country take to the streets, many opposing the new Texas Heartbeat Act. This was also true at Fair Lawn, where protesters gathered outside City Hall over the weekend to make their voices heard.
Also new this week, Patch launched a Halloween Scare Tour and is looking for your contributions, our readers. Do you have a particularly unique set of Halloween decorations that you want to share with your neighbors? Remember to participate! Learn more about the tour, and catch up on other weekend news, below.
First, the weather forecast for the day:
A downpour and a thunderstorm. High: 72 Low: 60.
Here are the best stories today at Fair Lawn-Saddle Brook:
Fair Lawn-Saddle Brook Patch Book
- Fair Lawn High School: âCLUB FAIR WAS A SUCCESS !! It was great having our first in-person event of this year. We can’t wait to expect many more. Get ready to show some school spirit in the weeks to come. For a year to remember, we’re going to need your help! ” (Instagram)
- Fair Lawn Fire Company # 3: âWelcome home Joel! This afternoon, members of Fair Lawn Fire Company 3, Fair Lawn Rescue and Fair Lawn Police escorted Company 3 and Rescue member Joel Fife to their home for the first time. times in 9 months. Joel has been away for the past 9 months co … “(Facebook)
- Fair Lawn Public School District: FLHS (October 4, 2021) – A US Navy made a surprise appearance at Fair Lawn High School on October 1. Pfc. Joel Fife, a graduate of the FLHS Class of 2020, surprised his younger brother, Ryan Fife Sr., in the ‘FLHS auditorium. Several courses … “(Facebook)
- Township of Saddle Brook: “ORDER # 1705-21 PARKING OF COMMERCIAL VEHICLES PROHIBITED ON ALL STREETS OF SADDLE BROOK FROM 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. A new ordinance has been adopted which prohibits the parking of commercial vehicles in the streets of the Township between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. The new law has been adopted. been adopted … “(Facebook)
- Bergen County in New Jersey: This afternoon, the county celebrated the grand opening of the Bergen County Zoo’s new Red Wolf exhibit! This 10,000 square foot enclosure is particularly unique as the zoo will now play an important role in the conservation of the one of the mo … “(Instagram)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
Concerts and services:
Thanks for reading! If you enjoy these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to follow. You can send them this link to subscribe.
The local Fair Lawn-Saddle Brook roundup will be released every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Fair Lawn-Saddle Brook Daily? Contact me at [email protected]